Steinmann & Bertuletti S.r.l. was established in 1957 by Paolo Steinmann and Bruno Bertuletti by the amalgamation of their two companies: the Paolo Steinmann founded in 1948, and the Guido Bertuletti founded in 1907.
Both companies worked in the field of textile machinery, and this merger contributed to a considerable development of their activities.
Today Steinmann & Bertuletti S.r.l. represents on an exclusivity base primary producers of textile machinery and accessories for the following textile fields:
Via Giacomo Griziotti, 3 - 20145 MILANO (MI)
02 48 12 500
Fax 02 48 16 199